(ceci) Huyen Lam
As a real estate professional, I recognise and value the trust my clients place in me and I strive every day to exceed their expectations. Prior to entering real estate, I worked as a IT consultant and Project Manager for the Australian Federal Government. These experiences instilled in me the strong negotiation and analytic skills to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients, and my ability to accurately price and market a home.
My business is based on more than 80 percent referrals from satisfied clients. Most important to me is providing the most excellent service to buyers and sellers in order to earn their trust, referrals, and repeat business. I have sold homes in all price ranges from first homes and high-dollar estate properties to deceased estates and investment properties.
Clients appreciate my flexibility, low pressure sales, patience, ability to listen and hear what a client wants & exceeding expectations.
Outside of real estate, I take pride in giving back to the community and serve as a Committee Member in the yearly Cancer Council - Relay For Life Fundraiser & numerous other charitable events
* President of the Vietnamese Students Association 2002 - 2003
* Treasurer of the Federal Vietnamese Students Association Australia 2001 -
* Key Note Speaker of the International Youth Conference in Paris 2001
* Key Note Speaker of the International Youth Conference in Sydney 2005
* Youth Liaison officer - Youth Development Vietnamese Community In NSW
* City to Surf 2016 & 2017 - Top 5 (funds raised for Breast Cancer Australia)
* Raised over $40,000 for Cancer Council Relay for Life 2018 & 2019
* Raised over $30,000 for NSW Bush Fire Appeal 2019